Nuthampstead Shooting Ground is re-opening on the 17th of June.
This will be great news to all of our customers however it will come as no surprise as there will be new measures in place around the Ground. We hope that all customers can come and enjoy their visit but at the same time feel it is a safe place to be.
Social distancing measures must be adhered to and hand sanitising stations must be used regularly especially when entering the toilets. Further guidance will be offered on arrival to Nuthampstead Shooting Ground. Please make yourself aware of government guidelines before leving home.
We will be monitoring this system and make sure that customers are safe throughout the day without booking hour slots. We will be asking customers to leave once they have finished their shooting activities especially if we feel there are too many people on site. We kindly ask that anyone that feels unwell, has felt unwell or has been around anyone who suspects they have contracted Covid-19 stays away from the shooting ground. You will be asked to leave the site immediately if anyone suspects or is uncomfortable with you showing symptoms of Covid-19.
Whilst we feel we have put in place, as best to our ability preventative measures to make staff and customers safe, it is up to each visitor to be responsible for their own safety and to respect everyone-else attending Nuthampstead Shooting Ground.
- The clubhouse will be closed, please do not attempt to enter.
- The reception will be at the window beside the Front door for enquiries and payments.
- The toilets can be accessed via the end door, please adhere to all of the hygiene regulations.
- Ranges will be limited to 3 licensed shooters per layout, with no spectators.
- Antibacterial wipes and sanitisers will be positioned on every range. Please sanitise each time you enter and exit the range.
- When each round of shooting has finished, customers will be expected to leave promptly without staying for a social.
- Sporting and simulated game ranges: we ask that shooters operate the buttons themselves or by a member of staff, and must be wiped down after use with the provided sanitiser.
- No lessons or coaching will be taking place for the foreseeable future.
- Trap and skeet ranges will be operating a card system. Please top up with plenty of credit to minimise contact with staff - our special offer still stands at £100 and get £20 free.
- We shall be taking credit card payments and cash should only be used as a last resort.
- Cartridges will be available to purchase.
- Takeaway hot drinks, cold drinks, pre-packaged snacks and ice creams will be available to purchase. A table will be outside the kitchen door to collect your orders. Please do not attempt to enter the kitchen area.
- Take-away hot rolls and salad sandwiches will be available beginning of July – please bring a picnic with you until then.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these uncertain times and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Nicky and Ed Barker